These principles (rules) contain a complete set of information on the protection of the privacy of the visitors to the website, the type of collected information, the way and place of storing the information. The principles also include our commitment to protect the privacy of our visitors.
Information under scrutiny
- Details on your hardware: browser (type and version), operating system and IP address
- Details on visiting our website: front page, length of visit, displayed page/s and website navigation
- Accessed social network profiles
- Information voluntarily provided by you
We process the information
- to optimise your website to make your next visit more comfortable
- to optimise the content of your website
- to facilitate e-mail communication: distributing info and marketing e-mails about our company or third-party organisations you may find attractive (you can cancel this information in the footnote of each e-mail)
- to enhance the safety of your website
We do not disclose any information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
Conditions of disclosing information
We may disclose your personal data to all employees only when this is appropriate and reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in the personal data protection principles (rules).
In addition, we may disclose the data gained about you:
- if required by law.
- due to ongoing or future litigations and/or court cases.
- to create, enforce or defend our legal rights (incl. disclosing information to other entities to avoid fraud).
- to an existing or potential buyer of any business activity or asset purchased over the website
Except for information contained in the privacy protection principles, we will not disclose the information to any third party.
We will make sure that all relevant technical and organisational measures are put in place to prevent any loss or misuse of information gained from you.
All personal data will be stored on our secured servers.
Please, note that the transfer of information over the internet is potentially uncertain and as such cannot guarantee the safety of all data transferred over the internet.
Our website contain links referring to third-party websites, which are beyond our control. Note that we are not liable for third-party rules or procedures of privacy protection.
If you have any questions regarding the personal data protection principles or the way of processing your personal data e-mail the question/s by using our contact form on the Contact page.
The Rules (principles) are periodically updated. We advise that from time to time you refer to the Rules.
Information contained at this website is intended solely for information purposes.
The goal of our lottomag.com website is to provide the visitors with accurate information about lotteries. Lottomag.com is not an operator or provider of lottery games. All content of the lottomag.com website is intended solely for informing our visitors. Our website bears no responsibility for any such information. Readers should be aware that some of the information might be wrong because of an error in the system or a human mistake. Please, cross-check the information from multiple resources.
Before you register and start betting with any company remember to check all current legislation about gambling. Before accessing third-party websites you should make sure that you meet all regulatory criteria. Online lotteries are regarded as gambling and as such must be legalised by your country’s law. To be eligible to participate in gambling you should meet the age criterion plus be registered as a taxpayer in the given residence country.
It is the responsibility of each individual to use third-party websites to play lotteries or participate in other forms of gambling.
If you live in a country where gambling or online lotteries are deemed illegal, please, refrain from clicking on the links associated with the aforementioned activities.
In addition, please, note that it is not our responsibility to guarantee that all the information displayed on this website is always up to date (including charts and graphs).
Please note that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused in connection with our website.
We endeavour to keep the website constantly in operation. However, Lottomag.com is not liable for any temporary unavailability of the website due to technical problems that are beyond our control.